Subscribe to this post replies RSS Great Cat Guide...look here

posted in "Behavior"

adamcihan89
(28.08.2009 21:29:06)

Hey everyone i was looking for a guide on how to take care of my cats. I did a lot of research and this is what i found. I have a 2 cats and they are very crazy at times. They can be a handful...but i know must of you can understand that. Having a 3 month old cat who runs like crazy and try's to play all the time is very entertaining. Also watching the 3 month old attack my 3 year old cat can be very funny. I had a few problems with my 2 cats. The first one was the cats didn't get along. The second was the younger one wasn't potty trained yet. The last was the older cat wasn't very friendly at all. Me and my family needed a way to learn more about cats. So like i said before i did some research and i found this e-book. It helped me solve all these problems and all the other minor problems. Now after reading the book i have a much better understanding of how to train my cats. And now its been 2 and a half weeks and i have seen improvements in both of my cats. If anyone needs help on understanding more about cats, here is the link to the e-book. http://ultimatecatsecrets.com

I hope it helps you just as much as it helped me....

From Adam

my lazy cat Sleepy Meelo Feral Cats CAN be friendly mica